DDoS attacks in games & gambling
UK lockdown surge of players requires immediate increased DDoS protection – meaning Q1 revenue for VARS
Join us for a short educational discussion on how you can increase your revenues in an industry that has grown significantly during lockdown:
- Booming and growing industry yet most hit by DDoS attacks
- An industry which relies heavily on system availability and real-time applications
- 8k MRR opportunity closed & won (within 2 weeks) from lockdown 1.0 in this vertical
- Realistic pipeline generation to close in Q1 / Q2 2021 due to lockdown surge in gaming / gambling
- Link11 are an emerging UK vendor with AI technology offered as a managed service – no in-depth knowledge of tech required pre-sale
- Link11 running paid marketing campaigns with lead share through channel
- Great discounts offered through partner program
Cloud Distribution & Link11: Gaming & Gambling - 4th February 2021
4/2/20212:30pm GMT1 hourJoin us for a short educational discussion on how you can increase your revenues in an industry that has grown significantly during lockdown!
Gaming and gambling are booming and growing industries yet are most hit by DDoS attacks, and the current global health-crisis has led to a resurgence of DDoS attacks in gaming & gambling.
Don't miss this opportunity to find out how you can offer real value to these industries with Link11, whilst increasing your revenues - join the webinar!