- This event has passed.
Aerohive Certified Mobility Administrator – ACMA
May 8 @ 9:00 am - May 9 @ 5:00 pm£1200
Designed for network professionals responsible for managing and supporting wireless LAN networks, this extensive course will provide you with the information and skills necessary to gain an understanding of Aerohive’s cooperative control WLAN architecture. Learn best practices in designing and optimizing an Aerohive WLAN. Configure and manage Aerohive Access Points, and HiveManager NG. Troubleshoot routine problems in your wireless environment.
Classroom-based Instructor-Led Training: An Aerohive Certified Instructor delivers the content below in an interactive hands-on classroom. Each student connects to HiveManager NG, a remote PC, and an Aerohive Access Point over the Internet from their wireless-enabled PC or MacBook in the classroom. (Note: Students must bring their own Wi-Fi enabled laptop to class.)
Online Instructor-Led Training: Using distance-learning software, an Aerohive Certified Instructor delivers the content below in a virtual classroom. Each student connects to the virtual classroom, HiveManager NG, a remote PC, and an Aerohive Access Point over the Internet from their own PC or MacBook. For online training, a second display or computer is recommended so that students can follow along with the presentation on one screen and perform labs on another simultaneously.
Lecture and hands-on labs cover the following topics:
- Predictive modeling and WLAN design
- HiveManager NG overview
- HiveManager NG initial configuration
- HiveManager NG platforms
- Predictive modeling
- Scenario: Create a Network Policy with a simple pre-shared key SSID
- Provisioning and device discovery
- Monitoring: Devices, Clients, and Users
- SSID profile and user profile object
- Scenario: Add a RSN SSID to a Network Policy using 802.1X/EAP
- Troubleshooting 802.1X/EAP
- Radio Profiles
- Device Specific Settings: APs
- Device monitoring and troubleshooting
- Guided Configuration – Additional Settings
- Device Utilities, Tools and Diagnostics
- Monitoring and Reporting
Suggested Prerequisites (Highly Beneficial)
- Completion of Enterprise Mode Web-Based Training Modules
- CWNA® vendor-neutral WLAN training and certification.