Aerohive Certified Troubleshooting Professional – ACTP
March 5 @ 9:00 am - March 6 @ 5:00 pm£1200
Second-Level Technical Certification Course for HiveManager NG
Aerohive Certified Troubleshooting Professional (ACTP)
This instructor-led course is designed for network professionals responsible for supporting and troubleshooting wireless LAN networks. This extensive course will provide you with the information and skills necessary to gain an understanding of how to troubleshoot common WLAN issues using Aerohive’s WLAN architecture. You will be taught how to troubleshoot common problems in your wireless environment both using Aerohive HiveManager NG and HiveOS.
Each student connects to HiveManager NG, a remote PC, and a Aerohive access point over the Internet from their wireless-enabled PC or MacBook in the classroom.
Lecture and hands-on labs cover the following topics:
• Troubleshooting methodology in best practices
• Opening a case and gathering information
• Troubleshooting the HiveManager discovery process
• Scenario 1: Devices not connecting to HiveManager
• Troubleshooting RF issues
• Scenario 2: RF issues
• Network performance troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting authentication
• Scenario 3: Failing 802.1X authentication
• Common HiveOS troubleshooting commands
• Using client monitor
• Scenario 4: Failing PPSK authentication
• Remote frame capture
• Scenario 5: Remote frame capture
• SSH Proxy
• Role based access control
Length of Course:
Upon completion of the course, the instructor will grade the student’s lab work. Through the lab exercises the students are able to accumulate up to 100 points by solving lab issues. To pass the exam, students need to gather at least 80 points.
Wi-Fi enabled laptop
• Aerohive Certified Mobility Administrator
• Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator
• Aerohive Certified Wireless Professional
• CWNA® vendor-neutral WLAN training and certification.